16:09 08th Feb, 2014
XOLO Unveils Snapdragon 400 Powered Q1100 Smartphone
Pricing gets confirmed, but no sign of availability.
After unveiling the Q1010 with a humongous battery, XOLO has surprised us by putting up another handset on its website — the Q1100.
Priced at Rs. 15,000, the handset sports a 5 inch (1280x720 pixel) IPS display, fuelled by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with 1GB of RAM. The processor is definitely a step-up from yesterday’s Q1010 in terms of raw power and packs in a 2000 mAh battery. Although this would be smaller compared to the Q1010, the Q1100’s battery Guru app claims to keep your your daily battery woes at bay. The smart app learns your usage patterns and conserves your smartphone battery, letting you utilise the phone’s Snapdragon processor to the fullest without any tension.
Quick Charge technology helps you charge your phone up to 75% quicker while consuming less energy while charging as well. We are guessing that this release is to give XOLO a spot in the budget segment, where the recently released Moto G lies. Will it offer better quality than the Moto G? We will know only once we get out hands-on the device. There's no word on the release date for the Q1100. The device comes in black and is priced at Rs. 15,000.
XOLO Q1100 specifications:
- 5-inch, 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS display
- One-Glass Solution Display (OGS)
- 1.4 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 400 Processor
- Android Jelly Bean V 4.3
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps)
- 2250 mAh battery.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones