15:45 08th Feb, 2014
HTC One Gets Sweeter With Kitkat
The update btings a host of new features including improved multi-tasking.
The HTC One was launched in February 2013 with Android Jelly Bean, V 4.1.2 and performed brilliantly save for some minor bugs. HTC at that point in time was not known for updating its handsets. But, it changed its reputation by rolling out timely updates for its flagship handsets including the HTC One.
HTC has stuck to delivering updates on time and today they released the latest version of Android KitKat V 4.4.2.
The update is pushed over-the-air (OTA) and brings numerous improvements to the handset:
- Improved multitasking.
- Cloud Print Service.
- Security enhancements.
- New and improved Bluetooth profiles to support better media interactions.
- Improved memory management.
The update is about 323 MB in size which is pretty large so it is advisable to update it over a Wi-Fi netwrok. HTC assures that the update will not delete any of content that already exists on your One.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband