15:45 08th Feb, 2014
HTC One Gets Sweeter With Kitkat
The update btings a host of new features including improved multi-tasking.
The HTC One was launched in February 2013 with Android Jelly Bean, V 4.1.2 and performed brilliantly save for some minor bugs. HTC at that point in time was not known for updating its handsets. But, it changed its reputation by rolling out timely updates for its flagship handsets including the HTC One.
HTC has stuck to delivering updates on time and today they released the latest version of Android KitKat V 4.4.2.
The update is pushed over-the-air (OTA) and brings numerous improvements to the handset:
- Improved multitasking.
- Cloud Print Service.
- Security enhancements.
- New and improved Bluetooth profiles to support better media interactions.
- Improved memory management.
The update is about 323 MB in size which is pretty large so it is advisable to update it over a Wi-Fi netwrok. HTC assures that the update will not delete any of content that already exists on your One.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance