18:49 05th Feb, 2014
Rumour: HTC’s M8 To Have Dual Camera Setup
The upcoming handset might skip the fingerprint sensor and add an additional camera instead.
We have all been getting tidbits of information about the HTC One’s successor, the HTC M8 for a couple of months now. Well today has been one giant leap and HTC fans finally have an actual live picture of the handset to ogle at thanks to @HTCFamily.ru.
We first got a glimpse of the rear panel and recently its virtual buttons; today a picture actually shows the handset’s twin Ultra Pixel Camera set up on the backside along with a dual LED flash. There is no sign of the fingerprint sensor from the One Max though. This could either mean that HTC dropped the idea after failed attempts to replicate the iPhone 5s’ fingerprint sensor or maybe they just want to focus on improving the Ultra Pixel technology for their flagship device. What’s even more noticeable (and confusing) is that why are there two different sized camera units on the back.
While we await the official announcement which will most probably happen in New York pretty soon, there’s no telling that Samsung fans are enjoying bragging rights in terms of leaked Quad HD specifications so far.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance