Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:34 01st Feb, 2014
This Is What The Red Nexus 5 Looks Like | TechTree.com
This Is What The Red Nexus 5 Looks Like
Image of the upcoming variant of Nexus 5 has been tweeted by @evleaks.
The Android world is abuzz with rumours about the coloured variants of the Google Nexus 5. It's said that apart from the usual white and black version, LG's handset is expected to come in five new hues. A few weeks ago, a photograph of red Nexus 5 was spotted, but was suspected to be a regular Nexus 5 with protective case. However, now the latest bit of info has come from Twitter handle @evleaks, who has a great track record with leaks. Going by the image tweeted by him, you can see that the colour not only covers the plastic shell, but also runs through the earpiece, which is a nice touch. We've seen similar styling on HTC's 8X and 8S phones.
There's no information about the availability of the red Nexus 5. However, we believe it shouldn't take too long. If you're planning to buy a Nexus 5, don't forget to read our review.
Google Nexus 5, in red, by LG. pic.twitter.com/tFyBoS0aj1— @evleaks (@evleaks) January 31, 2014
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals