Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
16:37 30th Jan, 2014
Oppo N1 Pegged At Rs 40,000 In India | TechTree.com
Oppo N1 Pegged At Rs 40,000 In India
The Chinese company has surely got its pricing wrong.
Unveiled globally in September last year, the Oppo has finally brought its 5.9-inch smartphone N1 in India. The N1 runs company's very own 'Color UI' based on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The handset has a full-HD (1080p) IPS display with 1080x1920 pixels resolution and 377ppi pixel density. It comes with 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB and 32GB of inbuilt storage.
The N1 sports a 13 megapixel sensor with dual LED flash, as the camera can rotate up to 206 degrees and can lock at any angle. Connectivity options on the device include USB OTG, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, NFC, and 3G. It packs a 3610 mAh battery and tips the scales at 213 grams.
The Oppo N1 will cost Rs 40,000 for the 16 GB version. That's lot of money for a last year's phone from a brand that's barely known in India. The company hasn't shed light on N1's 32 GB model yet. The phone will be initially available in 12 cities, including Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai among others.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India