Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
12:42 28th Jan, 2014
Skullcandy Launches Football Club Series Headphones In India | TechTree.com
Skullcandy Launches Football Club Series Headphones In India
These headsets are priced between Rs 1700 to Rs 5700.
Football is associated with passion, excitement, and dedication across the world. Skullcandy in association with Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd has launched the Skullcandy FC Series Headphones in India. Skullcandy FC brings together three World’s football clubs under one roof: AC Milan (Italy), Chelsea FC (England), and Olympique de Marseille (France). Hard luck if you're a Manchester United or Real Madrid fan.
Mr. Amlan Bhattacharjya, Founder and CEO, Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd. said that "Brandeyes is excited to launch the stylish and sporty SKULLCANDY FC Series range of headphones in India". The Ink’d 2-FC headset, Uprock-FC and Hesh 2-FC headphones will costs Rs.1700, Rs.3000 and Rs.5700 respectively.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals