Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
12:42 28th Jan, 2014
Skullcandy Launches Football Club Series Headphones In India
These headsets are priced between Rs 1700 to Rs 5700.
Football is associated with passion, excitement, and dedication across the world. Skullcandy in association with Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd has launched the Skullcandy FC Series Headphones in India. Skullcandy FC brings together three World’s football clubs under one roof: AC Milan (Italy), Chelsea FC (England), and Olympique de Marseille (France). Hard luck if you're a Manchester United or Real Madrid fan.
Mr. Amlan Bhattacharjya, Founder and CEO, Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd. said that "Brandeyes is excited to launch the stylish and sporty SKULLCANDY FC Series range of headphones in India". The Ink’d 2-FC headset, Uprock-FC and Hesh 2-FC headphones will costs Rs.1700, Rs.3000 and Rs.5700 respectively.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance