Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
08:17 27th Jan, 2014
Micromax Launches Canvas Knight A350 In Russia | TechTree.com
Micromax Launches Canvas Knight A350 In Russia
The new flagship handset flaunts a Full HD screen and octa-core processor.
After starting its operations in Russia, Micromax has unveiled its first flagship phone in the socialist country. Dubbed Canvas Knight A350, its the Indian manufacturer's first phone to sport a 16 megapixel camera. Not just that, the phone comes with a 5-inch full-HD (1080p) IPS sceeen. It's powered by a 2 GHz Octa-core chipset (probably manufactured by Chinese company MediaTek). You can say that this phone connects India, China, Russia in a way (CPI would be proud).
Going by thr press images, the Canvas Knight looks very similar to the Gionee E6, which is inspired by the iPhone 5's design. Micromax claims that the new phone is only 7.3 mm thick. The Canvas Knight is expected to retail in Russia "soon". There's no word on its pricing or India launch yet.
- 5" IPS screen with 1920x1080 pixels.
- 2 GHz octa-Core chipset.
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage.
- 16 megapixel auto-focus camera.
- 5 megapixel front-facing snapper.
- Dual-SIM (GSM), supports 3G.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals