Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:56 23rd Jan, 2014
Rumour: Apple iPhone 6 To Flaunt A 4.8" Screen
According to a Wall Street analyst the Cupertino company might release a "bigger" iPhone as early as June.
If the Wall Street analyst Timothy Arcuri of Cowen and Company is to be believed, Apple has started working on a bigger iPhone with 4.8” screen. Timothy told AppleInsider.com that the information has come from the Cupertino company's supply chain. There have been countless rumours of Apple finally jumping on the "phablet" (5-inch or more) bandwagon, but considering its unwillingness to let go of single-handed usage, a 4.8" iPhone seems plausible.
If Apple sticks to its annual schedule, the iPhone 6 should release in September. However, it is believed that the company might speed up a things and launch the next flagship phone in June.
So are you excited for the new bigger iPhone or you'd still prefer a compact 4" version over it? Sound off in the comments section below.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones