Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
19:05 20th Jan, 2014
ViewSonic Launches A Line-Up Of LCD Screens | TechTree.com
ViewSonic Launches A Line-Up Of LCD Screens
The displays are priced between Rs 12,000 and Rs 17,500.
Viewsonic has unveiled four different LCD screens. The ViewSonic 24-inch TD2420 adopts advanced optical touch technology. It embodies "anti-scratch" glass and is best suited for use in public areas. ViewSonic’s eco-friendly monitor, the VA2446m-LED flaunts a 24-inch screen with a LED backlight and thin-bezel design. It has a Full HD 1920x1080 resolution and a 10M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio. The VA2446m-LED has a quick 5 ms response time and comes with a Kensington security lock slot that makes it safe and secure wherever it is installed.
Next in line is the VX2370Smh-LED, which is an edge-to-edge frame less monitor. The VX2452mh is better suited for gaming. It features ViewSonic’s proprietary Game Mode technology. This technology enhances visibility and detail by brightening the dark scenes of video games. It also comes with built-in speakers. The ClearMotiv II technology delivers 2ms ultra-fast response times. The VX2452mh includes integrated D-sub, DVI and HDMI inputs. The dual built-in 2W stereo speakers also enhance extreme gaming and multimedia entertainment. The VX2370Smh-LED offers Full HD 1920x1080 resolution and has a digital interface of HDMI to connect digital audio/video sources. The TD2420 is available now for Rs 17,500, VA2446m for Rs 13,500, VX2370Smh for Rs 12,000 and VX2452mh for Rs 13500 respectively.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India