Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
11:53 17th Jan, 2014
Game4u Offers 50% Discount On Games
The sale will go on till 28th February 2014.
Game4u, gaming retailer of PC and video games, consoles and related accessories, has announced the commencement of its End of Season Sale. The Sale began on 15th January 2014 and will go on until 28th February 2014 across all Game4u stores and on Game4u.com.
The sale will offer up to 50 per cent discount on popular PS3, Xbox 360 and PC games. Gamers can avail discounts on key titles like FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, Gran Turismo 6, Saints Row IV, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War: Ascension and Call of Duty Ghosts among others.
Game4u forayed into the digital space with ‘downloads4u’, a complete digital offering roosted on Game4u.com making PC & Mac games available to a global audience for download by publishers like EA, Sega, Activision (Mac), Square Enix. Game4u also launched its one of a kind rewards program ‘Team Elite’ which enables customers to reap maximum benefits for every purchase, offline or online.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow