Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
00:39 14th Jan, 2014
Lava To Launch Iris Pro Series Smartphone
Weighing 114 grams, it will be one of the lightest phones in India
Lava Mobiles will be launching the much awaited Iris Pro, its premium Smartphone series this Friday (17th, 2014) in Delhi. The series is touted to be a landmark launch for Lava. The first smartphone to be launched in this series will weigh just 114 grams and a screen size of 4.7 inches or more. The display used is from Sharp, a leading Japanese LCD manufacturer. With the tagline “Art Meets Smart”, this Iris Pro handset will have software features like CABC (Content Adaptive backlight control), fully laminated touch panel and Corning Gorilla glass.
We have got only skimpy details so far and will be posting the launch news this weekend. Lava had launched the 405+ phone last week for Rs.7000.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020