Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
10:30 10th Jan, 2014
TomTom India Launches Two Navigation Devices In India
Prices start from Rs 9500.
TomTom India has added two new navigation devices to its Start series. These compact devices sport 4.3-inch and 5-inch screen and a semi-fixed, foldable mount. The TomTom Start being small in size fits right into the pocket. The advanced lane guidance gives you extra clarity when navigating complex junctions so that you don’t miss a turn.
TomTom’s map share technology allows users to respond in real time to changes in the road network and correct the maps on their TomTom GPS devices. Moreover, there's an option to follow turn by turn voice guided instructions in 13 Indian languages besides Indian English. All models of TomTom GPS in India come with Free Lifetime maps with upto four updates of India map available in a year.
The TomTom Start 20 has been priced at Rs 9500, while the Start 25 will set you back for Rs 11,000. These devices are available online and at car accessories stores across India.
TAGS: Sat Nav
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance