Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
13:59 08th Jan, 2014
Nikon Announces Entry-Level Nikon D3300 Camera In India
Comes equipped with latest EXPEED 4 image processing system.
Showcased at CES, Nikon India today announced the new Nikon D3300, a DX-format camera (regular APS-C sensor size). It comes with the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 VR II kit, a smaller and lighter normal zoom lens along with the Nikon D3300. The lightweight camera is 24.2 MP without an optical low-pass filter and the latest EXPEED 4 image processing system to deliver stellar image and video quality.
It features a 5 frames-per-second (fps) high-speed continuous shooting mode and an ISO range of 100 to 12800. The D3300 features 13 special effect modes and various retouch menu options in the camera itself. Users will also be able to take advantage of the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter to wirelessly control the camera’s shutter, and transfer images to smartphones and tablets based on Android and iOS operating systems.
Apparently, the camera has higher-definition characters and icons in the information display to further simplify system navigation. Impressive performance is possible in extreme low-light situations with an ISO range of 100 to 12800 that can be expanded to 25600.
The Nikon D3300 will be available in three colours (Black, Red and Grey), starting mid-February 2014. Check this space, we will keep you posted on the price as soon as we get.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens