Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
09:36 07th Jan, 2014
PlayStation 4 Now Available In India For Rs 40,000
Launch titles include COD: Ghosts, Killzone Shadow Fall, and FIFA 2014.
Sony's next-gen console PlayStation 4 finally landed in India. The PS4 has been officially priced at Rs 40,000. Gamers will also be able to pick-up latest titles including COD: Ghosts, Killzone Shadow Fall, and FIFA 2014. The price of most of these games is between Rs 3000 to 4000. The list of readily available games is given below:
- Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag - Rs 3499.
- Lego: Marvel Super Heroes and Injustice Gods Among Us: The Ultimate Edition - Rs. 2499.
- NBA2K14 and Just Dance 2014 - Rs 2999.
- COD Ghost - Rs 4299.
- Killzone shadow - Rs 3999.
- FIFA 14 - Rs 3999.
- Battlefield 4 - Rs 3999.
- Need For Speed Rivals - Rs 3999.
- Killzone Shadow Fall - Rs 3999.
- Knack - Rs.3999.
The console as well as the games seem to be quite expensive during launch. Are you planning on heading for a nearest store, or have decided to wait for the price drop? Or is the Xbox One on your radar?
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-