Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
09:22 07th Jan, 2014
BlackBerry Q5 Gets A Significant Price Cut | TechTree.com
BlackBerry Q5 Gets A Significant Price Cut
Now available for Rs 20,000.
If you're a fan of BlackBerry's QWERTY handsets, this might be the best time to shop. After the drastic price drop in Q10's price last month, the Canadian brand has brought down the price of its Q5 from Rs 25,000 to Rs 20,000. You may call it a New Year sale, or a desperate attempt to increase the market share. However, as long as the deal is sweet, we are not complaining.
Sameer Bhatia, Director – Distribution for BlackBerry India said, “The New Year Bonanza aims at providing a powerful mobile device, with cutting edge BlackBerry 10 OS at an affordable price point to the consumers.”
To refresh your memory, the Q5 features a this phone features a 3.1" touchscreen with pixel dimensions of 720x720. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor. Other features include a 5 megapixel camera, 8 GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, and 2100 mAh battery. On the software front, it boasts of company's latest BlackBerry 10 OS.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance