Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
17:12 02nd Jan, 2014
Samsung Pumps Up Audio Lineup For CES 2014
Offers premium as well as mid-entry level solutions
Samsung has released details of its new audio line-up ahead of the CES, 2014. Included is an entry-level addition to the company’s brand new wireless multi-room speaker system, a new sound bar, and brand new “all-in-one” home theatre audio system which is Samsung’s answer to the growing popularity of speaker bases for televisions.
The Samsung M5 speaker is a wireless multi-room audio solution and allows a significant amount of control over music playback via a simple mobile device app. The pricing won’t be disclosed until the official product unveiling at the show.
The HW-H750 sound bar is the company’s premium model and adds compatibility with the wireless multi-room audio system’s mesh network for enhanced music distribution and control. Samsung says the sound bar packs a 320-watt amplifier, and is compatible with its Television Sound Connect feature, which offers wireless audio signal delivery and volume control from compatible Samsung televisions.
The HW-H600 Sound Stand speakers is short and deep; the manufacturers have capitalised on a greater amount of cabinet space than can be afforded to sound bars. The result is a speaker with richer sound quality and more bass than can be achieved by a sound bar that isn’t aided by a subwoofer.
Samsung’s flagship all-in-one system this year will offer a handful of attractive features for those seeking true surround sound. The HT-H7730WM speaker system’s rear surrounds get their audio signal wirelessly, though they must be plugged in for power. The Blu-ray player in the system boasts Ultra HD up-scaling for enhanced resolution from standard and high definition sources played on new Ultra HD televisions. Samsung says that this system is a type of surround processing which creates a virtual 9.1 system from a 7.1 speaker system.
Source: Digital Trends
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow