Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
09:05 01st Jan, 2014
iBerry Launches The Auxus CoreX8 3G And Auxus Xenea X1 | TechTree.com
iBerry Launches The Auxus CoreX8 3G And Auxus Xenea X1
Another manufacturer, another phone and tablet
For the New Year, iBerry has launched the Auxus CoreX8 3G tablet and Auxus Xenea X1 smartphone.
The Auxus Core8X is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa‐Core 28nm Processor with tri‐core GPU of PowerVR SGX 544MP and equipped with “world’s first switchable” 3G Module. With this Switchable 3G Module technology, a user has the option to plug‐in or plug‐out the SIM module chip anytime. The Auxus CoreX8 3G comes with 2GB DDRIII RAM on a 7.85-inch display of 720p resolution, 16GB inbuilt memory, Android 4.2.2 which is upgradeable to higher versions of Android in future via OTA (Over The Air).
The Auxus Xenea X1 is being introduced as a 4.5-inch display music edition smartphone powered by the latest MediaTek MT6582 1.3GHz Quad Core chipset. Auxus Xenea X1 is equipped with 1GB RAM, Mali‐400 GPU with Accelerometer, light and proximity sensors, 2200mah battery on a qHD screen. It sports an 8MP rear camera while the front one is 2MP. Xenea X1 supports dual SIM dual standby with one being a regular SIM and the other a micro‐SIM for enhanced flexibility. The smartphone comes bundled with optimised jumbo headset.
The Auxus CoreX8 3G and Auxus Xenea X1 is on a 10‐day‐pre‐booking till 10 Jan 2014 at a price of Rs.20990 and Rs.9990 while the regular price post the pre‐booking will be Rs.23990 and Rs.11990 for CoreX8 3G and Xenea X1 respectively.
As soon as we get on hands on this, we’d love to run these through its paces.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals