17:37 31st Dec, 2013
Playstation 4 Launches At Midnight In Mumbai And Pune | TechTree.com
Playstation 4 Launches At Midnight In Mumbai And Pune
Pickup your favourite console+games at Games The Shop
Fellow gamer geeks, forget over-rated new year bashes, dump your “so-called” girlfriends, Sony Playstation 4 is in town. Games The Shop has announced the midnight launch across Mumbai and Pune stores.
Are you serious, TONIGHT!?
Err not exactly, with Games The Shop employees protesting for their New Year Rights, the date has been quickly shifted to 5th January 2014 Night from 11.00 p.m. onwards.
The PS4 console itself will cost Rs 40,000 while the Popular PlayStation4 games like Assassins Creed4: Black Flag are priced at Rs. 3499, Lego: Marvel Super Heroes and Injustice Gods Among Us: The Ultimate Edition priced at Rs. 2499, NBA2K14 and Just Dance 2014 at Rs. 2999, COD Ghost for Rs. 4299 and Killzone shadow fall at Rs. 3999 respectively will also be available at the Midnight Launch.
Games The Shop Oberoi Mall, (Mumbai): Oberoi Mall, Shop No F-04,1st Floor, Off Western Express Highway, East, Mumbai -400063, India, Phone:022 - 4266 1979
Games The Shop Infinity2 Mall (Mumbai): Shop No 12, Lower Ground, Infiniti Mall 2, Link Rd, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai, MH 400064,Phone: 022 – 4266 9692
Games The Shop Korum Mall (Thane): Shop No S-27, 2nd Floor, Korum Mall, Mangal Pandey Road, Thane (W),Phone:022 - 6609 7591
Games The Shop R City Mall (Ghatkoper): Shop No. T-9, 3rd Floor, R-City Mall,, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar (W),Amrut Nagar Rd, Mumbai, MH.Phone: 022 – 6710 3473
Games The Shop Inorbit Mall (Pune): Shop No 256 D 2nd Flr Inorbit Mall, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune Nagar Rd, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014,Phone: 020 – 6614 6071
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals