09:14 27th Dec, 2013
Puma Launches Sport Earphones For Your Workouts
Don’t miss out on music and calls with this handsfree.
Not all earphones are suitable for workout, Puma the sport brand understands this, and therefore launched stylish new Pro Performance In-Ear + Mic Sport earphones.
Basically, these aren’t just simple earphones, they are actually handsfree, which is perfect to take a call when working out. The Pro Performance, a sport bud style, offers an adjustable ear hook to keep your workout mix in place, even during the most intense gym session. The PUMA mic syncs with most devices to pause a song, skip forward and back, adjust volume, and even answer calls.
- Sport bud earphone with PUMA Mic feature and active grip adjustable ear hook.
- Aluminium acoustic chamber.
- Mesh speaker cap to reduce dust and debris.
- Sport clip for cable stability.
- Zip carrying case.
- Compatible with most phones, computers, and audio devices.
- 14.8 mm Driver.
- 15 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response.
- 1.2 m Cable with moisture-resistant cable housing.
The earphones have been priced at Rs 4000, available in orange, pink, red, white, and black by Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd. You can pickup a pair at all intersection retail stores.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance