09:14 27th Dec, 2013
Puma Launches Sport Earphones For Your Workouts
Don’t miss out on music and calls with this handsfree.
Not all earphones are suitable for workout, Puma the sport brand understands this, and therefore launched stylish new Pro Performance In-Ear + Mic Sport earphones.
Basically, these aren’t just simple earphones, they are actually handsfree, which is perfect to take a call when working out. The Pro Performance, a sport bud style, offers an adjustable ear hook to keep your workout mix in place, even during the most intense gym session. The PUMA mic syncs with most devices to pause a song, skip forward and back, adjust volume, and even answer calls.
- Sport bud earphone with PUMA Mic feature and active grip adjustable ear hook.
- Aluminium acoustic chamber.
- Mesh speaker cap to reduce dust and debris.
- Sport clip for cable stability.
- Zip carrying case.
- Compatible with most phones, computers, and audio devices.
- 14.8 mm Driver.
- 15 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response.
- 1.2 m Cable with moisture-resistant cable housing.
The earphones have been priced at Rs 4000, available in orange, pink, red, white, and black by Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd. You can pickup a pair at all intersection retail stores.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband