Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22:57 18th Jan, 2012
LG Unveils Optimus Pad LTE
Powerful Android tablet packs in HDMI port and memory card slot.
LG has announced its first LTE (4G) tablet, the Optimus Pad LTE. The device will be based on Android 3.2 (Honeycomb), and will feature the company's True HD IPS display technology.
Reportedly, the gadget is powered by a dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU. Its 8.9" screen has pixel dimensions of 1280x786. Other features of the tablet include an 8 MP camera capable of 720p recording, HDMI port, DLNA compatibility, and a 6,800 mAh battery. Although the Korean manufacturer has mentioned an SD card slot, it probably means microSD. The tablet measures 9.6" (l) x 6" (w) x 0.4" (9.3 mm) (d), and weighs nearly half a kilo.
According to LG, the gadget will come preinstalled with image and video editing software. The Optimus Pad LTE will initially be launched in Korea, but is expected to be gradually made available in other markets. As of this writing, the company hasn't revealed details on its pricing.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones