Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
18:37 20th Dec, 2013
Samsung Too Will Bring Out A 105" Curved UHD TV At CES 2014
Follows LG's footsteps to spark off monster sized TV wars.
After LG declaring its intention to launch a 105" curved UHD TV, Samsung has followed with its own 105" Curved UHD TV at CES 2014. Earlier this year, Samsung had showed off its advanced technology with the world's first UHD TV at IFA 2013.
It promises more vivid images when viewed from the side and the best possible TV viewing experience from any angle. Also, the 105-incher adopts 'Quadmatic Picture Engine', which delivers all content in UHD-level picture quality, no matter what the source is. We will take that with a pinch of salt till we test the TV here. Samsung's TV boasts of 11 million pixels (5120x2160 screen resolution) with a 21:9 aspect ratio. Samsung's 105-inch Curved Ultra HD TV will be on display at CES 2014 that will be held in Las Vegas.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones