Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
18:37 20th Dec, 2013
Samsung Too Will Bring Out A 105" Curved UHD TV At CES 2014
Follows LG's footsteps to spark off monster sized TV wars.
After LG declaring its intention to launch a 105" curved UHD TV, Samsung has followed with its own 105" Curved UHD TV at CES 2014. Earlier this year, Samsung had showed off its advanced technology with the world's first UHD TV at IFA 2013.
It promises more vivid images when viewed from the side and the best possible TV viewing experience from any angle. Also, the 105-incher adopts 'Quadmatic Picture Engine', which delivers all content in UHD-level picture quality, no matter what the source is. We will take that with a pinch of salt till we test the TV here. Samsung's TV boasts of 11 million pixels (5120x2160 screen resolution) with a 21:9 aspect ratio. Samsung's 105-inch Curved Ultra HD TV will be on display at CES 2014 that will be held in Las Vegas.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020