Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
18:37 20th Dec, 2013
Samsung Too Will Bring Out A 105" Curved UHD TV At CES 2014 | TechTree.com
Samsung Too Will Bring Out A 105" Curved UHD TV At CES 2014
Follows LG's footsteps to spark off monster sized TV wars.
After LG declaring its intention to launch a 105" curved UHD TV, Samsung has followed with its own 105" Curved UHD TV at CES 2014. Earlier this year, Samsung had showed off its advanced technology with the world's first UHD TV at IFA 2013.
It promises more vivid images when viewed from the side and the best possible TV viewing experience from any angle. Also, the 105-incher adopts 'Quadmatic Picture Engine', which delivers all content in UHD-level picture quality, no matter what the source is. We will take that with a pinch of salt till we test the TV here. Samsung's TV boasts of 11 million pixels (5120x2160 screen resolution) with a 21:9 aspect ratio. Samsung's 105-inch Curved Ultra HD TV will be on display at CES 2014 that will be held in Las Vegas.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India