Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:47 20th Dec, 2013
500,000 Pieces Of Lego Turned Into A Car
The full-scale car features an air-powered engine.
As kids most of us have spent hours with Lego bricks. If you ever thought that a foot-long tower or perhaps a bus was a complex creation, you need to check out this full-scale car made out of 500,000 Lego blocks. Dubbed Super Awesome Micro Project, this car is actually drivable. Its engine comprises of 256 pistons strapped on Lego blocks, and is fuelled by compressed air.
This car is a brainchild of an Australian marketing guy Steve Sammartino and a teenage geek Raul from Romania. These Internet friends presented their idea on Twitter. Surprisingly, forty Australians agreed to fund this crazy project. Once the cash-flow began, the car started to take shape. This structure is sturdy enough to withstand the speed of 20-30 km/hr. According to the official blog, the Lego car was built in Romania and shipped to Australia for the demonstration. You can check it out in action in this video.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow