Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
19:09 19th Dec, 2013
Apple May Launch 12.9" iPad Pro In 2014
The next-gen tablets may sport 2K, 4K displays.
The market has been buzzing about the iPhone 6 for a few weeks now. As people continue to wait for details about Apple's next flagship handset, another Apple device is likely to take the spotlight in a big way. According to recent reports, Apple may release a big 12.9" iPad Pro in 2014.
Apparently, Apple has two iPad Pro models in the works. The first version with a quad-HD (2K resolution) display will debut in April, followed by an ultra-HD (4K resolution) version by October next year. Now its recently-launched iPad Air packs in pixel dimensions of 2048x1536 pixels. If Apple will be set on releasing a larger iPad then the company will have to work on higher screen resolution. It has quite a big task at hand. And there seems to be no end to the number game.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance