Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
18:30 19th Dec, 2013
HTC Launches The Mid-Range Desire 601 Smartphone
Dual-SIM Android phone boasts of a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor.
HTC has launched a dual-SIM handset, the Desire 601. It comes with a 4.5" capacitive touchscreen with qHD resolution and runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). It is powered by 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdagon 400 quad-core processor. The HTC Desire 601 sports a 5 MP primary camera along with a 0.3 MP secondary camera.
The phone also has a camera function called HTC Zoe photo that clusters a series of photos and adds motion to capture the complete moment. It has an internal storage of 8 GB, with microSD card slot that supports up to 64 GB. The HTC Desire 601 is now available online for Rs 22,390.
The Desire 601 seems better in terms of processing power as compared to the Desire 600, but is priced more competitively than the latter.
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM).
- 4.5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen with pixel dimensions of 960x540.
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor.
- 5 megapixel primary camera, VGA secondary camera.
- Internal storage 8 GB; microSD card support for up to 64 GB.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 2100 mAh Battery.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance