Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
12:12 19th Dec, 2013
Pebble Smartwatch App Store Will Go Live Early 2014
The official repository will feature six categories.
Currently, the most popular smartwatch, Pebble will soon to get its official App Store. This means that the users will no longer have to hunt for apps on third-party repositories such as MyPebbleFaces.com. The upcoming Pebble Apps Store will give users direct access to the latest apps all from one place. The apps will feature six categories such as Remotes, Sports & Fitness, Daily, Notifications, Tools & Utilities, and Games. Pebble apps will be free, but developers may charge you for the iOS or Android companion apps. The company has also made clear that they will not block app installations from third-party websites. In fact, they have made a donation to The Neuromuscular Center that supported cost and energy for running MyPebbleFaces.com
The Pebble smartwatch hasn't reached the Indian shores. However, you can tell your "Amarikan" relatives to shell out $120 and get it for you, in time for Christmas.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch