Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
12:12 19th Dec, 2013
Pebble Smartwatch App Store Will Go Live Early 2014
The official repository will feature six categories.
Currently, the most popular smartwatch, Pebble will soon to get its official App Store. This means that the users will no longer have to hunt for apps on third-party repositories such as MyPebbleFaces.com. The upcoming Pebble Apps Store will give users direct access to the latest apps all from one place. The apps will feature six categories such as Remotes, Sports & Fitness, Daily, Notifications, Tools & Utilities, and Games. Pebble apps will be free, but developers may charge you for the iOS or Android companion apps. The company has also made clear that they will not block app installations from third-party websites. In fact, they have made a donation to The Neuromuscular Center that supported cost and energy for running MyPebbleFaces.com
The Pebble smartwatch hasn't reached the Indian shores. However, you can tell your "Amarikan" relatives to shell out $120 and get it for you, in time for Christmas.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones