Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
09:12 18th Dec, 2013
Aircel Launches FRC 95 Plan For Its Delhi Subscribers
Joins other interesting products such as Pocket Internet 24 and Aircel Campus Plan.
Looks like Aircel wants to ensure that its Delhi subscribers get chattier with people in and around the city. The Telco has launched a unique product called "FRC 95", which will provide customers an extensive validity of six months with a tariff of 40p/min on local and STD calls. Apart from that, customers will get 25 local and national minutes per month for six months and 25 MB data valid for thirty days.
This isn’t the first plan that woos buyers in the city. Some of the noteworthy products launched in the Delhi market include the Pocket Internet 24 plan that offers 100 MB of data for 30 days, Full Talk time recharges, Aircel Campus Plan, and Local and STD calls @ 10p/min (Aircel to Aircel), to name a few.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance