Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
09:12 18th Dec, 2013
Aircel Launches FRC 95 Plan For Its Delhi Subscribers
Joins other interesting products such as Pocket Internet 24 and Aircel Campus Plan.
Looks like Aircel wants to ensure that its Delhi subscribers get chattier with people in and around the city. The Telco has launched a unique product called "FRC 95", which will provide customers an extensive validity of six months with a tariff of 40p/min on local and STD calls. Apart from that, customers will get 25 local and national minutes per month for six months and 25 MB data valid for thirty days.
This isn’t the first plan that woos buyers in the city. Some of the noteworthy products launched in the Delhi market include the Pocket Internet 24 plan that offers 100 MB of data for 30 days, Full Talk time recharges, Aircel Campus Plan, and Local and STD calls @ 10p/min (Aircel to Aircel), to name a few.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow