Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
17:20 14th Dec, 2013
Gionee To Launch Elife E7 In India On Christmas Eve
This Android-based phone is powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon chip and flaunts a 16 MP camera.
Gionee is all set to launch its next flagship handset, the Elife E7 in India on Christmas Eve. The phone had been launched in China a couple of weeks ago.
The Elife E7 seems to be one of the most powerful smartphones with 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor. It runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 OS. The phone has a 5.5" full-HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It boasts of a 16 megapixel rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera. This smartphone will be available in 16 GB and 32 GB versions. The 16 GB variant will have 2 GB RAM and the 32 GB model will have 3 GB RAM.
Both variants will get the Adreno 330 GPU. It also packs in a non-removable 2500 mAh battery. Connectivity options include LTE/3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and NFC. Elife E7 weighs 150 grams only.
Pricing in China is $443 for the 16 GB version and $574 for the 32 GB option. In India, we expect the pricing to start at Rs 25,000. Anything higher and it will end up too close to the Nexus 5 for it's own good. We quite liked Gionee's Elife E6 handset, and will look forward to reviewing the E7 shortly.
- 5.5" FHD display.
- 4G/3G compliant.
- NFC, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC.
- 16 MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera.
- 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-