Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
19:22 13th Dec, 2013
BenQ Launches Eye Care Range Of Monitors
Adds new displays with MHL connection to its lineup.
Staring at a computer screen for hours together every day takes a toll on our vision and health in general. Keeping that in mind, BenQ has officially launched its Eye Care Series of monitors in India.
The lineup features EW40 series MHL monitors: the 24" EW2440 and the 27" EW2740 with Low Blue Light and Flicker Free technologies. The new monitors boast of a minimalist appeal with an ultra-slim bezel, patented smartphone holder, and seamless IO port integration.
A key feature of the new EW series monitors is the MHL connection, which ensures streaming of digital content from any MHL-equipped Android smart device. This allows users to browse websites, watch videos, play games, and review documents on a full 24” or 27” screen without the need of a personal computer. Selecting a monitor that comes with eye-friendly features also helps users cope greatly with discomfort caused by viewing a digital display over prolonged period of time.
The complete range of Eye care monitors consists of the EW2440L, EW2740L, GW2760HS, and VL2040AZ for home and entertainment purpose. These are priced at Rs 18,000, Rs 25,000, Rs 21,000 and Rs 6900 respectively.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones