Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22:27 17th Jan, 2012
Apple Sues Samsung - Again!
This time around, attempts to ban ten smartphones from selling in Germany.
It hasn't been too long since Apple sued Samsung over its GALAXY Tab 10.1N. Even before the dust has settled on that incident, the Cupertino-based company has filed a fresh lawsuit targeting ten smartphones of the Korean manufacturer, including the flagship GALAXY S II. As expected, the latest case is also based around the product design, and Apple now wants to ban sales of Samsung's smartphones in Germany.
Those wondering how the hell ten phones managed to infringe Apple's patents should have a look at Samsung's line-up. There's not much of a design difference between many of its entry-level and high-end smartphones. Therefore, according to my theory, any Samsung device that shares its design with the GALAXY S II is automatically targeted by Apple. Honestly, I've started losing track of these patent wars, but I'll keep you updated on this one as soon as the verdict comes out.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance