Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
16:39 12th Dec, 2013
ASUS Launches A88X-PRO Motherboard | TechTree.com
ASUS Launches A88X-PRO Motherboard
It natively supports 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports and 4 x USB 3.0 Ports.
ASUS has announced the latest A88X-PRO motherboard with FM2+ Socket in India. The motherboard is equipped with dual-intelligent processors with 4-way optimisation. The 4-way optimisation is meant to enable top performance by increasing digital power and by providing system cooling. The integrated graphics performance can also be boosted by up to 30% with the help of GPU Boost feature. The new UEFI BIOS ensures full-scale performance tuning with intuitive BIOS Interface.
This motherboard is compatible with AMD A-series accelerated processor with AMD Radeon HD 7000/8000 series graphics. It features dual-channel DDR3 memory support and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5GT/s. It natively supports 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports and 4 x USB 3.0 Ports.
The ASUS A88X PRO motherboard costs Rs 9850 excluding taxes.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals