09:54 12th Dec, 2013
Twitter Adds Support For Photos In Direct Messages | TechTree.com
Twitter Adds Support For Photos In Direct Messages
Also lets Android and iOS app users swipe between timelines.
Looking at the popularity of Instagram, and other popular image sharing networks, Twitter has now enabled image sharing via Direct Messages through mobile phones. On its official blog, Twitter adds that smartphone apps will now sport a new tab within the navigation bar to let users access DMs from anywhere in Twitter. This new photo sharing feature on DMs will also be available on twitter.com.
With the new update for its Android and iOS apps, users can jump from Home timelines to the Discover timeline, popular Tweets, new tailored account suggestions, and Activity timeline with just a swipe.
The post adds: "New in-app notifications show you when people send you a DM or favourite, retweet and reply to your Tweets. And on Twitter for Android, you can easily turn on mobile notifications for specific users by tapping the star on their profile".
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India