Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
17:18 10th Dec, 2013
iBall Launches Mid-Range Andi 5.5N2 Smartphone
Android Jelly Bean based handset packs in a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 1 GB RAM.
iBall has launched a new mid-range handset dubbed as Andi 5.5N2. It comes with a 5.5" screen and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. It sports a 12 megapixel camera with autofocus and a 2 MP front camera for video calling. It also features dual-stereo speakers, GPS, and Flip to mute.
The handset is available on Snapdeal for a special price of Rs 13,215. The phone faces heavy competition from the Nokia Lumia 625, Sony Xperia M, Samsung GALAXY Core, and Micromax Magnum Canvas A117 that are also available in the same price bracket.
- 5.5" touch screen.
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 12 MP main camera with autofocus.
- 2 MP front camera for video calling.
- 3G support, GPS, Flip to Mute, USB-In.
- 2500 mAh battery.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.
- Dual-stereo speaker.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance