Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
17:18 10th Dec, 2013
iBall Launches Mid-Range Andi 5.5N2 Smartphone
Android Jelly Bean based handset packs in a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 1 GB RAM.
iBall has launched a new mid-range handset dubbed as Andi 5.5N2. It comes with a 5.5" screen and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. It sports a 12 megapixel camera with autofocus and a 2 MP front camera for video calling. It also features dual-stereo speakers, GPS, and Flip to mute.
The handset is available on Snapdeal for a special price of Rs 13,215. The phone faces heavy competition from the Nokia Lumia 625, Sony Xperia M, Samsung GALAXY Core, and Micromax Magnum Canvas A117 that are also available in the same price bracket.
- 5.5" touch screen.
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 12 MP main camera with autofocus.
- 2 MP front camera for video calling.
- 3G support, GPS, Flip to Mute, USB-In.
- 2500 mAh battery.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.
- Dual-stereo speaker.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones