Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
15:32 10th Dec, 2013
LINE Starts “LINE Santa Claus” To Grant Wishes | TechTree.com
LINE Starts “LINE Santa Claus” To Grant Wishes
The charity will fulfil wishes starting next year.
LINE Corporation has announced the launch of its charity project dubbed as the "LINE Santa Claus", and is inviting its users to participate in the event. LINE Santa Claus is a charity project that will be carried out via LINE's Official Account system.
Using the ON AIR feature that lets official accounts receive messages from users, LINE will ask its users to send their wishes under the theme of "Building a Brighter Tomorrow for our Children". Submissions will be accepted between noon on Friday, 13th December and 11:59 pm on Sunday, 15th December. After a review and selection process that LINE will undertake, wishes will be selected and announced on Christmas Day. Starting in 2014, LINE will start working on a project to make the chosen wishes a reality, and will post status updates on the LINE Team official account, alongside its official Twitter, Facebook, and other social media accounts.
The LINE official account LINE Santa Claus (LINE ID: @linesanta_2013_en) will be opened globally with support for seven languages.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals