12:09 10th Dec, 2013
ASUS Lets You Pimp Your Graphics Card | TechTree.com
ASUS Lets You Pimp Your Graphics Card
Allows Colour Customization of GeForce and Radeon cards.
ASUS, known for its innovations in computer space, is now offering colour customisation in its high-end graphics/video cards.
Basically, ASUS debuts this with GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II graphics card, which already comes with its custom cooling solution. The upcoming card itself comes with a plain black heat sink and is believed to be bundled with red and gold stickers that you customise it with, much like racing stripes.
The same could be applied to the entire line up of top-end cards including the newly-developed ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II. It isn’t clear whether lower-end cards would get the customisable option from ASUS itself anytime soon.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals