Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
17:58 04th Dec, 2013
Creative Introduces Signature T-Series Wireless Speaker Systems | TechTree.com
Creative Introduces Signature T-Series Wireless Speaker Systems
All three speakers support Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) wireless connectivity options.
Creative Technology Ltd has introduced three Signature wireless speaker systems in India — the T4 2.1 speaker system, T30 2.0 speaker system, and T15 2.0 speaker system. These new speakers support Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) wireless connectivity, to let you connect to mobile devicea, PCs, and Macs.
The Creative T4 Wireless speaker system is claimed to be an ideal home audio entertainment system. Two stereo Bluetooth devices can be connected to the Creative T4 Wireless simultaneously via Creative Multipoint. RCA line-in PC inputs, Auxiliary 3.5 mm mobile device inputs, and a headphone output have also been included.
The Creative T30 Wireless 2.0 speaker system features custom-made silk dome tweeters for smooth highs and Creative BasXport technology. With the aptX high-definition audio codecs, the speaker are said to sound good.
The compact Creative T15 Wireless 2.0 speaker system creates a 'Hi-Fi' sound stage using dedicated tweeters for highs and custom selected drivers for distinctive midrange. Treble and bass adjustments, and a dedicated volume knob are positioned on the speaker's front panel.
The Creative T4, T30 and T15 speaker systems are priced at Rs 30,000; Rs 14,000, and Rs 7000 respectively, and will be available by Jan 2014.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India