16:54 03rd Dec, 2013
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, Thinner and Faster Than The iPad Air?
Amazon advert compares itself to Apple iPad Air.
Everyone and their grandma loves to take a dig at Apple. What’s with the Apple hatred, folks? It’s not like they brain wash you and sell overly-expensive premium products?
Amazon has been quite naughty in their new Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 commercial, where they merrily compare themselves to Apple’s iPad Air claiming to have nearly 1 million more pixels on the 8.9" display and is 20 percent lighter.
However, the ardent British Apple protagonist is stunned into silence when Kindle Fire HDX’s starting price is introduced at $379 compared to iPad Air's starting price of $499. In India, Amazon hasn‘t introduced Kindle Fire HDX, though the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 costs Rs 18,000.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens