Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
16:16 29th Nov, 2013
MTV Launches Funky Audio Gadgets For The Youth
Unveils new range of earphones, headphones, and Bluetooth-enabled speakers.
MTV in association with Soundlogic, launched an "uber-cool" (really?) range of gadgets for the youth – MTV Fashiontronix by Soundlogic. The range includes earphones, headphones, and Bluetooth-enabled speakers priced between Rs 900 and Rs 4000.
We did find the Twister, which is a Bluetooth-enabled rugged splash-proof speaker interesting, as we tried a few drop tests and it worked absolutely fine. With sound output of 3W, the device comes with a rechargeable battery and is available in three funky colours – red, blue, and black (Ok, black's not funky enough). It's priced at Rs 3000 and good to carry around on a picnic or an outing.
The Soundbox is a Bluetooth speaker with microphone, which allows it to be used as a hands-free device with a phone. With a sound output of 3W x 2, the Soundbox consists of a USB rechargeable built-in battery, and is available at Rs 4000.
The range is available exclusively at Croma stores for the first 60 Days. Post that, it will be available elsewhere too.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-