Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
16:16 29th Nov, 2013
MTV Launches Funky Audio Gadgets For The Youth
Unveils new range of earphones, headphones, and Bluetooth-enabled speakers.
MTV in association with Soundlogic, launched an "uber-cool" (really?) range of gadgets for the youth – MTV Fashiontronix by Soundlogic. The range includes earphones, headphones, and Bluetooth-enabled speakers priced between Rs 900 and Rs 4000.
We did find the Twister, which is a Bluetooth-enabled rugged splash-proof speaker interesting, as we tried a few drop tests and it worked absolutely fine. With sound output of 3W, the device comes with a rechargeable battery and is available in three funky colours – red, blue, and black (Ok, black's not funky enough). It's priced at Rs 3000 and good to carry around on a picnic or an outing.
The Soundbox is a Bluetooth speaker with microphone, which allows it to be used as a hands-free device with a phone. With a sound output of 3W x 2, the Soundbox consists of a USB rechargeable built-in battery, and is available at Rs 4000.
The range is available exclusively at Croma stores for the first 60 Days. Post that, it will be available elsewhere too.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones