Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
09:28 27th Nov, 2013
Garmin Introduces Navigation Devices With PhotoReal Junction View Feature
The Nuvi 2460 LM And Nuvi 2568 LM can be termed as an expensive way to not get lost.
Garmin Corporation added two new products to its lineup — the nüvi 2460 LM and nüvi 2568 LM. Loaded with many features, the new devices will make search easier, thanks to predictive text options. The devices have been powered with new guidance user interface, which helps the user to search destinations with ease. The devices also keep records of locations searched, based on category and create a shortcut list, which enable faster searches and multiple route preferences. Another interesting feature is finding parking lots near the destination.
The guidance system also provides option of multi-routes, shorter distance, or faster time, which lets you choose the best alternative before you go. The device gives you a score for fuel efficiency and you can even check carbon footprint.
But the feature that stands out in these devices is the PhotoReal Junction View. The junction view available in earlier devices had been animated, but these new devices will have actual pictures of the junction and interchanges to make navigation easier for the user.
The two devices are priced at Rs 14,990 and Rs 17,990 respectively.
The nüvi 2460 LM and nüvi 2568 LM.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch