14:13 25th Nov, 2013
Social Media Experiment Proves Our Lives Are Far Too Public
A prank that's eerily real!
Jack Vale does it again! Known for his pranks on his youtube channel, Vale this time posing as a psychic, uses social media tweets, Instagram profiles, and Google checkin’s to know a lot about strangers that he shouldn’t.
Who's to blame?
Us of course. We love using these services to let our "friends" and "fans" know about us and in the end it all becomes a little too public. If you thought it is only celebs that have embarrassing public outbursts, check your own profile. Have look at the ongoing Social Media experiment videos below and on Jack Vale’s Youtube page.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow