14:13 25th Nov, 2013
Social Media Experiment Proves Our Lives Are Far Too Public | TechTree.com
Social Media Experiment Proves Our Lives Are Far Too Public
A prank that's eerily real!
Jack Vale does it again! Known for his pranks on his youtube channel, Vale this time posing as a psychic, uses social media tweets, Instagram profiles, and Google checkin’s to know a lot about strangers that he shouldn’t.
Who's to blame?
Us of course. We love using these services to let our "friends" and "fans" know about us and in the end it all becomes a little too public. If you thought it is only celebs that have embarrassing public outbursts, check your own profile. Have look at the ongoing Social Media experiment videos below and on Jack Vale’s Youtube page.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India