14:13 25th Nov, 2013
Social Media Experiment Proves Our Lives Are Far Too Public
A prank that's eerily real!
Jack Vale does it again! Known for his pranks on his youtube channel, Vale this time posing as a psychic, uses social media tweets, Instagram profiles, and Google checkin’s to know a lot about strangers that he shouldn’t.
Who's to blame?
Us of course. We love using these services to let our "friends" and "fans" know about us and in the end it all becomes a little too public. If you thought it is only celebs that have embarrassing public outbursts, check your own profile. Have look at the ongoing Social Media experiment videos below and on Jack Vale’s Youtube page.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones