12:15 25th Nov, 2013
Google Patents Tech That Could Make You Unsocial | TechTree.com
Google Patents Tech That Could Make You Unsocial
The new tech could take ‘Social’ out of Social Networking.
Love being "Social" on your social networks, but cannot keep up due to real life bothering you? Well, Google might have a way in the near future.
Google has filed a patented for a software that learns how you behave on social networks. The system auto generates suggestions for personalised reactions or messages. This is aimed at fighting social media over-load, or rather "I want to keep up with the Joneses" attitude.
While it is indeed great that companies are looking at ways to improve and automate mundane things for us, in this case it might just be counter-productive for user both from an individual standpoint and from a company’s perspective. After all social media came about for one primary purpose, to "connect" to real people across geographies and time zones. The key point being "Real People". For more details, read BBC's article on it.
Main story image courtesy - www.justilien.com
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals