Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:37 17th Sep, 2012
CES 2012: Justin Bieber Unveils A Robot | TechTree.com
CES 2012: Justin Bieber Unveils A Robot
...Which seems more talented than the teen heartthrob.
What does it take to outshine every tech giant's booth at CES? The answer: Canadian teen sensation Justin Bieber. The girly guy managed to attract a sea of people to the booth of a company that has been unheard of, until now. Bieber introduced the mRobo Ultra Bass, an entertainment robot manufactured by Vietnam-based Tosy Robotics JSC. The mRobo has an oddly-placed speaker and MP3 player with 2 GB of internal storage. This device not only plays songs, but also dances to its tunes.
The mRobo, dubbed as a "Bieber-bot" by the media, is expected to be released in summer. After his endorsement, Beliebers won't mind paying $200 (approx Rs 11,500) for this dancing robot.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals