15:14 19th Nov, 2013
HTC One Two Specs Leaked
Evleaks hints at a 5" handset with a Snapdragon 800 SOC.
Looks like brands these days just don’t want to take any efforts to name their handsets. After Sony's Xperia Z, Z Ultra, Z1, Z1s; its HTC's turn to add to the confusion (or weirdness). As the world waits for the next iteration of its flagship handset, Evleaks has revealed some of its details. Codenamed HTC M8 (being touted to be HTC One Two), the handset is expected to feature a 5" full-HD display, powered by a Snapdragon 800 SOC, and will run Android KitKat out of the box.
Sounds like the HTC M8 is -- and you could probably predict -- a 5-inch, 1080p handset powered by KitKat and a Snapdragon 800.— @evleaks (@evleaks) November 15, 2013
Earlier leaks point at 2 GB of RAM, and you can expect the Ultrapixel camera that made its debut with the HTC One. That said, there is no clear indication as to when this handset will see light of the day. Recently, the brand announced plans of launching the HTC One Max in the country for Rs 56,000.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband