15:14 19th Nov, 2013
HTC One Two Specs Leaked
Evleaks hints at a 5" handset with a Snapdragon 800 SOC.
Looks like brands these days just don’t want to take any efforts to name their handsets. After Sony's Xperia Z, Z Ultra, Z1, Z1s; its HTC's turn to add to the confusion (or weirdness). As the world waits for the next iteration of its flagship handset, Evleaks has revealed some of its details. Codenamed HTC M8 (being touted to be HTC One Two), the handset is expected to feature a 5" full-HD display, powered by a Snapdragon 800 SOC, and will run Android KitKat out of the box.
Sounds like the HTC M8 is -- and you could probably predict -- a 5-inch, 1080p handset powered by KitKat and a Snapdragon 800.— @evleaks (@evleaks) November 15, 2013
Earlier leaks point at 2 GB of RAM, and you can expect the Ultrapixel camera that made its debut with the HTC One. That said, there is no clear indication as to when this handset will see light of the day. Recently, the brand announced plans of launching the HTC One Max in the country for Rs 56,000.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance