Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
15:41 15th Nov, 2013
Intex Introduces A New Range Of DJ Speakers | TechTree.com
Intex Introduces A New Range Of DJ Speakers
Prices range between Rs 10,090 and go up to Rs 17,000.
Intex Technologies introduced a new range of DJ speakers for party enthusiasts who enjoy their music. The newly-introduced range includes four models — DJ 215K SUFBT, DJ 420K SUFBT, DJ 220K SUF, and DJ 230K SUF. All have been designed to be loud and powerful. The full-range 2.0 multimedia speakers are optimised for superior experience in indoor or small outdoor surroundings.
All these speakers yield a good bass with power output of 80W-120W. The 10" and 8" speakers generate super-deep bass for "that thumping dance floor sensation".
The 3" tweeters have multi-colour LEDs, which glow as per the power output generated by the speakers. The Bluetooth feature in DJ 420K SUFBT and DJ 215K SUFBT speakers, stream music wireless from other compatible devices such as mobile phones and laptops within a range of 10 metres. With the help of AUX input, the speakers support MP3 audio from DVD player, MP3 player, TV, etc.
One can even plug in a USB / micro SD card to enjoy your favourite tracks. The speakers come with option of listening to FM channels too. The DJ 420K SUFBT, DJ 220K SUF, and DJ 230K SUF also feature double cordless mic.
The price range of these speakers start from Rs 10,090 and go up to Rs 17,000.
Left: DJ 420K SUFBT (F); Right: DJ 220K SUF.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India