11:11 14th Nov, 2013
Android Commits Suicide?
Woah, what has the world come to?
Once upon a time in Austria, an Android (not the Google kind) cleaning robot committed suicide apparently, after it turned itself ON and set itself ablaze on the kitchen hot plate. One wonders how dirty was the Austrian home for the poor little guy to *gasp* commit robot hara-kiri.
As the Mirror.co.uk reported, the owners of the iRobot Roomba 760 cleaning device claim that they had turned it OFF before leaving home but were greeted to a lot of smoke and a hefty pile of ash on the kitchen hot plate which was evidently ruined beyond repair. They are planning to sue the robot manufacturing company.
What do you think, total crap or have computers started to become sentient?
image source - Gizmodo
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow