11:11 14th Nov, 2013
Android Commits Suicide?
Woah, what has the world come to?
Once upon a time in Austria, an Android (not the Google kind) cleaning robot committed suicide apparently, after it turned itself ON and set itself ablaze on the kitchen hot plate. One wonders how dirty was the Austrian home for the poor little guy to *gasp* commit robot hara-kiri.
As the Mirror.co.uk reported, the owners of the iRobot Roomba 760 cleaning device claim that they had turned it OFF before leaving home but were greeted to a lot of smoke and a hefty pile of ash on the kitchen hot plate which was evidently ruined beyond repair. They are planning to sue the robot manufacturing company.
What do you think, total crap or have computers started to become sentient?
image source - Gizmodo
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones