11:11 14th Nov, 2013
Android Commits Suicide? | TechTree.com
Android Commits Suicide?
Woah, what has the world come to?
Once upon a time in Austria, an Android (not the Google kind) cleaning robot committed suicide apparently, after it turned itself ON and set itself ablaze on the kitchen hot plate. One wonders how dirty was the Austrian home for the poor little guy to *gasp* commit robot hara-kiri.
As the Mirror.co.uk reported, the owners of the iRobot Roomba 760 cleaning device claim that they had turned it OFF before leaving home but were greeted to a lot of smoke and a hefty pile of ash on the kitchen hot plate which was evidently ruined beyond repair. They are planning to sue the robot manufacturing company.
What do you think, total crap or have computers started to become sentient?
image source - Gizmodo
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals