Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
08:46 14th Nov, 2013
ASUS Launches PB278Q, Extremely High-Res 27" LED-Backlit Monitor
Features a PLS, LED-backlit panel that offers 2560x1440 pixel dimensions, four times the pixel density of 720p.
ASUS today launched its latest 27" monitor, the PB278Q. It is a 2560x1440 (WQHD) LED-backlit Monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio. The PB278Q is equipped with ASUS-exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale and Video Intelligence Technology that enables users to tilt, adjust the display according to their viewing needs. The monitor also provides smart cable management and extensive connectivity. It features a PLS, LED-backlit panel that offers 109 pixels per inch, resulting in high quality 2560x1440 visuals, packing four times the pixel of 720p screens.
The panel provides an ultra-wide 178° viewing angle on both horizontal and vertical planes. With its WQHD display, one can enjoy 77% more desktop space than a full HD screen. The PB278Q features a host of connectivity options that include HDMI, DisplayPort, and dual-link DVI for native WQHD, plus D-sub for full HD 1080p content transmission. Twin built-in 3W speakers claim to provide quality audio. With 8,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) and 300 cd/m² brightness, the PB278Q enhances display contrast and sharpness by adjusting backlight luminance. Six preset modes (scenery, theatre, sRGB, standard, and two user-customizable modes) can be quickly selected via a designated hotkey.
ASUS PB278Q is available with a hefty price tag of Rs 44,250 and comes with 3 years of warranty.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones