16:31 13th Nov, 2013
Motorola May Return To India, Launch Moto G Here | TechTree.com
Motorola May Return To India, Launch Moto G Here
Nope I’m not dead, and I’m coming to you, India.
“Hello Moto!” What on earth are you up to? Motorola India has posted a teaser on Facebook to let its ardent fans know that “Moto ain’t dead” and is coming out with Moto G phone, and India will not be forgotten despite shutting down all Motorola stores and service centres in India.
Unlike the flagship Moto X, the Moto G is a low-cost smarphone to be released later today. On Motorola’s Facebook page you’ll see a post saying, “Namastē, India! Register today for Wednesday’s global livestream and be the first to see Moto G”.
On Amazon’s UK page, an apparent leak revealed that the phone will be available for 160 GBP (approx. Rs 16,000). When it does finally come here, you can be sure it will cost sub Rs 30,000 here.
If the unofficial specs are to be believed, the Moto G will sport a 4.5-inch screen with 720 x 1280 pixels (326 ppi pixel density), 1.2 GHz Quad-core (A7) CPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, a 5 MP camera, and of course, Android Jelly Bean 4.3 OS.
Hey Moto, why you copy my name?
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals