16:31 13th Nov, 2013
Motorola May Return To India, Launch Moto G Here
Nope I’m not dead, and I’m coming to you, India.
“Hello Moto!” What on earth are you up to? Motorola India has posted a teaser on Facebook to let its ardent fans know that “Moto ain’t dead” and is coming out with Moto G phone, and India will not be forgotten despite shutting down all Motorola stores and service centres in India.
Unlike the flagship Moto X, the Moto G is a low-cost smarphone to be released later today. On Motorola’s Facebook page you’ll see a post saying, “Namastē, India! Register today for Wednesday’s global livestream and be the first to see Moto G”.
On Amazon’s UK page, an apparent leak revealed that the phone will be available for 160 GBP (approx. Rs 16,000). When it does finally come here, you can be sure it will cost sub Rs 30,000 here.
If the unofficial specs are to be believed, the Moto G will sport a 4.5-inch screen with 720 x 1280 pixels (326 ppi pixel density), 1.2 GHz Quad-core (A7) CPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, a 5 MP camera, and of course, Android Jelly Bean 4.3 OS.
Hey Moto, why you copy my name?
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens