16:31 13th Nov, 2013
Motorola May Return To India, Launch Moto G Here
Nope I’m not dead, and I’m coming to you, India.
“Hello Moto!” What on earth are you up to? Motorola India has posted a teaser on Facebook to let its ardent fans know that “Moto ain’t dead” and is coming out with Moto G phone, and India will not be forgotten despite shutting down all Motorola stores and service centres in India.
Unlike the flagship Moto X, the Moto G is a low-cost smarphone to be released later today. On Motorola’s Facebook page you’ll see a post saying, “Namastē, India! Register today for Wednesday’s global livestream and be the first to see Moto G”.
On Amazon’s UK page, an apparent leak revealed that the phone will be available for 160 GBP (approx. Rs 16,000). When it does finally come here, you can be sure it will cost sub Rs 30,000 here.
If the unofficial specs are to be believed, the Moto G will sport a 4.5-inch screen with 720 x 1280 pixels (326 ppi pixel density), 1.2 GHz Quad-core (A7) CPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, a 5 MP camera, and of course, Android Jelly Bean 4.3 OS.
Hey Moto, why you copy my name?
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-