16:31 13th Nov, 2013
Motorola May Return To India, Launch Moto G Here
Nope I’m not dead, and I’m coming to you, India.
“Hello Moto!” What on earth are you up to? Motorola India has posted a teaser on Facebook to let its ardent fans know that “Moto ain’t dead” and is coming out with Moto G phone, and India will not be forgotten despite shutting down all Motorola stores and service centres in India.
Unlike the flagship Moto X, the Moto G is a low-cost smarphone to be released later today. On Motorola’s Facebook page you’ll see a post saying, “Namastē, India! Register today for Wednesday’s global livestream and be the first to see Moto G”.
On Amazon’s UK page, an apparent leak revealed that the phone will be available for 160 GBP (approx. Rs 16,000). When it does finally come here, you can be sure it will cost sub Rs 30,000 here.
If the unofficial specs are to be believed, the Moto G will sport a 4.5-inch screen with 720 x 1280 pixels (326 ppi pixel density), 1.2 GHz Quad-core (A7) CPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, a 5 MP camera, and of course, Android Jelly Bean 4.3 OS.
Hey Moto, why you copy my name?
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance