19:43 13th Nov, 2013
Feel Like Splurging? Now Shop Via Flipboard
Most deals seem to be for US-based stores.
Flipboard finally trying to find its footing in the e-commerce world. Targeting the US holiday season, the brand has put up a Fab.com's holiday brochure, and eBay.com coupled with some interesting stores, which can also be accessed on its website as well.
The latest update for the iOS and Android app now enables companies and individual users generate customised "buying guides" using stores listed online as well as on Flipboard. These guides, as reported by CNET, can then make its way into users' social magazines complete with price tags, product details, and purchase links. The company has already tied up with premium names such as Banana Republic, Fab, eBay, ModCloth, and BirchBox, and is not said to take any cuts in this entire exercise.
While this may not be available anytime soon for local users, online lifestyle and electronics ecomm stores can make the most of opportunities.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow