13:27 12th Nov, 2013
Listen To Music For Cheap With Tata Docomo’s Endless Music Service | TechTree.com
Listen To Music For Cheap With Tata Docomo’s Endless Music Service
Music is for everyone!
For the love of music (and money) and spreading that love, Tata Docomo has launched value added service called "Endless Music" for pre-paid GSM customers, in partnership with Hungama Mobile. The service will be available for both basic as well as smartphone users.
This would let the Docomo customers listen to music for particular amount of period after subscription. It will also let customers choose their favourite song and add as a caller tune at additional charges.
All you have to do, is dial 59090 (toll free number) and choose from any of the three subscription plan below:
- RC 46 for 300 minutes of free music with 30 days validity
- RC 92 for 600 minutes of free music with 30 days validity
- RC 131 for 1000 minutes of free music with 60 days validity
But they will over-charge!
Thoughtfully, the subscription will expire once the minutes are consumed or the validity is over, there will be no auto renewal charges to prevent any accidental activation.
TAGS: Tata, Tablets, Mobile Phones, Telecom
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals