13:27 12th Nov, 2013
Listen To Music For Cheap With Tata Docomo’s Endless Music Service
Music is for everyone!
For the love of music (and money) and spreading that love, Tata Docomo has launched value added service called "Endless Music" for pre-paid GSM customers, in partnership with Hungama Mobile. The service will be available for both basic as well as smartphone users.
This would let the Docomo customers listen to music for particular amount of period after subscription. It will also let customers choose their favourite song and add as a caller tune at additional charges.
All you have to do, is dial 59090 (toll free number) and choose from any of the three subscription plan below:
- RC 46 for 300 minutes of free music with 30 days validity
- RC 92 for 600 minutes of free music with 30 days validity
- RC 131 for 1000 minutes of free music with 60 days validity
But they will over-charge!
Thoughtfully, the subscription will expire once the minutes are consumed or the validity is over, there will be no auto renewal charges to prevent any accidental activation.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week