13:27 12th Nov, 2013
Listen To Music For Cheap With Tata Docomo’s Endless Music Service
Music is for everyone!
For the love of music (and money) and spreading that love, Tata Docomo has launched value added service called "Endless Music" for pre-paid GSM customers, in partnership with Hungama Mobile. The service will be available for both basic as well as smartphone users.
This would let the Docomo customers listen to music for particular amount of period after subscription. It will also let customers choose their favourite song and add as a caller tune at additional charges.
All you have to do, is dial 59090 (toll free number) and choose from any of the three subscription plan below:
- RC 46 for 300 minutes of free music with 30 days validity
- RC 92 for 600 minutes of free music with 30 days validity
- RC 131 for 1000 minutes of free music with 60 days validity
But they will over-charge!
Thoughtfully, the subscription will expire once the minutes are consumed or the validity is over, there will be no auto renewal charges to prevent any accidental activation.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-