Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:34 18th Sep, 2012
CES 2012: Nokia Announces Lumia 900
Packs in a 4.3" screen, looks like an overgrown Lumia 800.
After a series of leaks and rumours, Nokia has finally announced its Lumia 900 for the US market. The phone has a CNC-milled, polycarbonate unibody similar to that of the Lumia 800. The internals aren't so different either, as the new phone is powered by a 1.4 GHz CPU and has 512 MB of RAM. The camera also continues at 8 MP. What differentiates this gadget from its younger sibling is a relatively larger 4.3" ClearBlack AMOLED screen, and the addition of a 1 MP front-facing camera. Furthermore, the battery has been beefed up to 1830 mAh. The phone has dimensions of 5" (l) x 2.7" (w) x 0.45" (11 mm) (d) and tips the scales at 160 grammes.
The Lumia 900 is the first LTE-enabled (4G) device for the manufacturer as well as the Windows Phone platform. According to Nokia, the device will only be available through AT&T at the time of release. However, the company hasn't given any information on its launch date and pricing.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones