01:08 17th Sep, 2012
CES 2012: Acer Announces ICONIA Tab A700
10" quad-core tablet unveiled at CES 2012.
Acer unveiled a new Android tablet at CES today, which is one of the first quad-core tablet announcements of the day, followed by the Lenovo IdeaTab K2. Like the IdeaTab K2 the Acer ICONIA Tab A700 features a quad core Nvidia Tegra 3 chipset, with each core clocked at 1.3 GHz. The device features a 10" Full HD (1080p) IPS technology panel, which isn't IPS, but uses the same technology. According to Engadget, it comes with a unique "ring" launcher, which lets users launch certain shortcuts within the lockscreen.
The gadget also features a microSD card slot, HDMI port, and micro-USB port. Utilizing 1 GB of RAM and OEM customization, the tablet features a 5 mp rear camera with a flash. The 9,800 mAh battery will ensure long usage hours. Acer will launch the A700 with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Pricing and availability details are yet to be announced.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499