01:08 17th Sep, 2012
CES 2012: Acer Announces ICONIA Tab A700
10" quad-core tablet unveiled at CES 2012.
Acer unveiled a new Android tablet at CES today, which is one of the first quad-core tablet announcements of the day, followed by the Lenovo IdeaTab K2. Like the IdeaTab K2 the Acer ICONIA Tab A700 features a quad core Nvidia Tegra 3 chipset, with each core clocked at 1.3 GHz. The device features a 10" Full HD (1080p) IPS technology panel, which isn't IPS, but uses the same technology. According to Engadget, it comes with a unique "ring" launcher, which lets users launch certain shortcuts within the lockscreen.
The gadget also features a microSD card slot, HDMI port, and micro-USB port. Utilizing 1 GB of RAM and OEM customization, the tablet features a 5 mp rear camera with a flash. The 9,800 mAh battery will ensure long usage hours. Acer will launch the A700 with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Pricing and availability details are yet to be announced.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones